- Types of Eczema
- Eczema in Children
- Living Well
- Eczema Products
- Get Involved
- For Medical Professionals
This product contains butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cococaprylate/ caprate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, jojoba esters, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, and acacia decurrens flower wax. These ingredients may be of concern as it relates to future potential allergies.
ATTITUDE's Natural Deep Repair Cream, composed of 3% colloidal oatmeal, provides effective hydrating therapeutic treatment thanks to its rich and protective emollients.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic
- Made with colloidal oatmeal, known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Made with shea butter, known for its hydrating and film-forming properties
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde, benzyl alcohol and MIT
- NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top scoring product on Skin Deep®
- Ecologo certified
- PETA certified (vegan and cruelty-free)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on the NEA directory is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. NEA assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.