- Types of Eczema
- Eczema in Children
- Living Well
- Eczema Products
- Get Involved
- For Medical Professionals
These products contain avena sativa (oat) kernel extract. This ingredient may be of concern as it relates to future potential food allergies.
ATTITUDE's Natural Bathroom Cleaner removes calcium and soap residue effectively and naturally with citric acid.
- Excellent cleaning properties for all bathroom surfaces
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic
- Prevents the development of mold thanks to citric acid
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties
- Surfactants made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols)
- Free of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Free of enzymes to reduce the risk of an allergic reaction
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide)
- Free of SLES/SLS
- NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- Ecologo certified
- PETA certified
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on the NEA directory is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. NEA assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.