- Types of Eczema
- Eczema in Children
- Living Well
- Eczema Products
- Get Involved
- For Medical Professionals
This product contains coco-caprylate/caprate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, caprylic/capric triglyceride, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, bisabolol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, and centella asiatica leaf extract. These ingredients may be of concern as it relates to future potential allergies.
ATTITUDE's Natural Hand Repair Cream (2% colloidal oatmeal) provides effective hydrating therapeutic treatment.
- Fragrance-free, dermatologically tested, non-irritating & hypoallergenic
- Uses colloidal oatmeal: protects, soothes & hydrates
- Uses shea butter, known for its hydrating & film-forming properties
- Uses bisabolol: anti-inflammatory restorative & soothing properties
- Uses gotu kola: fast-absorbs, hydrates & improves the appearance and texture of skin
- Uses chamomile: calming, soothing, anti-inflammatory & antiallergic properties
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives (phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, MIT)
- NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- EWG VERIFIED™
- Ecologo certified
- PETA certified (vegan, cruelty-free)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on the NEA directory is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. NEA assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.