- Types of Eczema
- Eczema in Children
- Eczema Products
- Get Involved
- For Medical Professionals
This product contains avena sativa (oat) kernel flour and caprylic/capric triglyceride. These ingredients may be of concern as it relates to future potential food allergies. This product contains a potential irritant at a concentration level thought to be insignificant for most patients. The manufacturer has provided extensive testing and sensitivity data to determine acceptability. The ingredient is the preservative ethylhexylglycerin
Our 100% Mineral Sunscreen made with non-nano zinc oxide is the safest option for your little ones according to EWG experts.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic
- Made with colloidal oatmeal, known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties
- Free of oxybenzone, octocrylene, 4MBC, butylparaben, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT
- NEA Seal of Acceptance™
- EWG VERIFIED™
- Ecologo certified
- PETA certified (vegan, cruelty-free)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on the NEA directory is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. NEA assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.