- Types of Eczema
- Eczema in Children
- Eczema Products
- Get Involved
- For Medical Professionals
This product contains avena sativa (oat) kernel flour. This ingredient may be of concern as it relates to future potential food allergies.
Our Natural Treatment Shampoo makes for a gentle washing. Its gel-cream texture won’t dry out your scalp.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic
- Made with colloidal oatmeal: soothes, hydrates and protects
- Made with black willow, known for its anti-dandruff properties
- Made with grapeseed oil: restores hair, leaving it soft, hydrated and shiny
- Made with wheat protein: scalp-repairing and protective properties
- NEA Seal of Acceptance
- EWG VERIFIED™ and top-rated on Skin Deep
- Ecologo certified
- PETA certified (vegan and cruelty-free)
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide)
- Free of SLES/SLS
- Surfactants made from renewable raw materials
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on the NEA directory is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. NEA assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.