October is Eczema Awareness Month
For Eczema Awareness Month 2018, we are calling on the eczema community to come out of the shadows to #unhideECZEMA!
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Share your story on social media with photos, videos, and words. Use #unhideECZEMA on Instagram and Twitter. Always be sure to tag @nationaleczema.
- Tell the world you’re more than just your eczema by joining our #imnotjustmyeczema campaign on Instagram and Twitter. Always be sure to tag @nationaleczema.
- Share your eczema story with NEA. Click here to get started.
- Get your eczema warrior gear, including Eczema Awareness Month tees.
- Register for our October 25th webinar, Unhide Eczema: Storytelling for Healing.
- Put NEA’s Eczema Awareness Month 2018 Facebook frames on your profile photo: “#unhideECZEMA“, “I <3 someone with eczema“, and “I have eczema“. You can find our 2018 Eczema Awareness Month frames by searching the tag EAM2018 in the frame store.
Raise funds and awareness
- Raise funds for eczema research by becoming an Itching for a Cure virtual walker. Your virtual walk can be your daily stroll to work, a family hike, or an organized walk or other event in your community. Start your fundraiser now!
- Support an existing Itching for a Cure fundraiser.
Get the facts. Share the facts.
- Download and share our Eczema Facts infographic.
- Take advantage of NEA’s resources: our previous webinars, eczema basics, and curated Eczema Awareness Month content from our online magazine, Eczema Matters.
Follow and join the Eczema Awareness Month conversation on social media using our official hashtags: #unhideeczema, #eczemamonth, #EAM2018, #nationaleczema, and #imnotjustmyeczema. And be sure you follow NEA on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and sign up our e-news to stay up with Eczema Awareness Month 2018 in real time.
Many thanks to our 2018 Eczema Awareness Month sponsors: