Help With Medical and Prescription Costs For Eczema
If you are moderate to low-income or just need help paying for your health care or prescription costs, you’ve come to the right place.
Resources for low- or no-cost medical care
- Free or low-cost medical clinics or federally funded health centers offer primary care services.
- Hill-Burton Hospitals are obligated by the federal government to provide free or low-cost care.
- Local Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) offices provide health care and financial assistance services to people who have served in the military.
- Eldercare Locator is a public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging that connects older adults and their families to financial assistance programs and other community services.
- The Patient Advocate Foundation has a searchable database of support services for people with or without health insurance.
Resources for help with prescription costs
Local, state and federal government programs
- Medicare’s Prescription Drug Program can provide extra help with the cost of prescription drugs if you qualify and are a Medicare beneficiary.
- Benefits Checkup is a free service from the National Council of Aging that helps elderly patients find cost savings on prescriptions.
- Go to RxAssist and NeedyMeds to find prescription assistance programs by state and/or local government.
- The PAN Foundation helps people with chronic diseases including atopic dermatitis, pay for prescriptions
- NeedyMeds connects people to prescription assistance programs that best suit their situation.
- Medicine Assistance Tool can help you easily identify services.
- RX Outreach is a non-profit pharmacy that provides affordable medications.
Drug maker patient assistance programs (PAPs)
PAPs are set-up by drug companies to offer free or low-cost drugs to those who cannot afford their medication. Companies offer these programs voluntarily, meaning the government does not require them to provide free medicine. As a result, each program has its own rules.
Cloderm (clocortelone pivalate cream .1%)
Cloderm $0 Co-Pay Card
Elidel (pimecrolimus cream 1%)
Elidel instant rebate
Eucrisa (crisaborale ointment 2%)
Eucrisa patient information
Dupixent MyWay patient support program
Topicort (desoximetasone spray 0.25%)
Taro Pharma patient access
If see your medication listed, check out the Medicine Assistance Tool!