Itching for a Cure Walk
2017 Itching for a Cure Virtual Walk for Eczema
Do you feel frustrated because people don’t take your eczema seriously?
Or because they won’t hold hands with your child because they’re afraid it’s contagious?
Or because no matter what you do, treatments just don’t seem to work?
You and NEA can change things. Really. Step by step.
Itching for a Cure (IFAC) helps build awareness and a greater understanding of eczema and advances research focused on improving patient care. For 2017 we are going virtual and walking throughout Eczema Awareness Month this October.
Join us! Step with NEA toward a cure for eczema by becoming a virtual walker, donating or organizing an Itching for a Cure walk in your own community. We walk for the 30 million Americans affected by eczema. Itching for a Cure gives those who have eczema and those who care for people with eczema the opportunity to take positive action and raise awareness about this disease.
People all over the world can register today to walk as virtual walkers, then raise funds and awareness in their communities. Learn more about being a virtual walker in these frequently asked questions.
- Register as a virtual walker and raise $25 to receive an Eczema Awareness T-Shirt. (If you’ve registered and need to order your t-shirt, click here.)
- Share your fundraising page with friends, family, and co-workers – spreading the word about eczema and the need for a cure.
- Share your fundraising efforts on social media- post pictures in your walk t-shirt, share live walk videos on your social media channels, and make sure to tag @NationalEczema so we can share too!
- Invite friends and family to walk with you. NEA can send IFAC wristbands, eczema education materials, and other items to you for your activity.
- Follow these IFAC Easy Fundraising Tips!
Let’s end eczema together!
Together, we’ll ensure that the more than 30 million people affected by eczema have access to research, support, and education that will help them live healthy and empowered lives.
Step toward a cure for eczema with us –
be an eczema advocate and advance research!
The National Eczema Association is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible in accordance with applicable law.